Wednesday, September 14, 2011

As if you weren't reading enough blogs lately.

I just wanted to drop a quick missive to let everyone know that I've also started a blog over at Tumblr. The link is http://renaissance-guy.tumblr.com/, and the purpose of the blog will be to act as an extension of an as-yet-unnamed e-zine that I will be publishing quarterly promoting the work of what I like to call nouveau renaissance creative freelancers, those individuals who attempt to eek out a living working in more than one professional creative discipline.

As for this blog: it will be used to communicate specifically about my illustration/design/art work, or, as has been the case lately, my lack there of.

I hope that everyone is having a fantastic and creative week!

Paulzuzu

No comments:

Post a Comment