Monday, August 1, 2011

The Goal for Today

The goal for today is to keep busy. I have an illustration to finish, some video work that I need to create graphics for, a CSPA client to call, an e-mail to compose so that I can find more clients and finally, a little laundry and dishes to get done. Here is a sample of the illustration:


Yeah, it's a little creepy, but common, it's fun. This one is for a friend of mine who may eventually convert it into a tattoo. I need to finish up some shading, and then it needs to be inked.

I'm going to be re-doing an older illustration next so that it looks cleaner and more detailed, then, hopefully something for halloween. Oh, and something for my wife, because I love her. Oh yeah, then there is my secret project that is pretty expansive (for me, at any rate) that will hopefully tie together all of the creative disciplines that I love, but that I don't want to talk too much about right now because I'm afraid that I'll jinx myself.

Also, I'm on the lookout for more video clients; if any of the hand full of folks that actually read this blog know of anyone who is interested in having some video work done for commercial, weddings, corporate/training videos, etc, please have them get in touch with me at:

videoguypaul@gmail.com

Samples of my commercial video work are available at http://vimeo.com/user4530508

I'm also looking to do more book cover work and illustration work, so if anyone needs these things contact me at the above e-mail address for a quote. Yes, I can do more, illustration wise, than just creepy/horror based stuff. Take a look at http://paulzuzust.deviantart.com for more samples of my illustration work.

So now, it's time to eat some leftover pizza (the staple food of all freelancers) and get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment