Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pointless Entry Alert!

This will probably be a short entry. I've wasted enough time today on silly things to waste time when I should have just gotten to work. Writing this should galvanize me though, so it will be good.

Today I hope to make significant progress on the new book cover for my wife's book, Sun Signs for Writers. She recently got all publishing rights back to it, so she will be e-publishing it herself. My goal is to have it ready to go by Wednesday so that it is completely off our plates for the trip to Oklahoma this weekend.

Cutting into my work time is the fact that I have a pre-investigation tonight and tomorrow night for CSPA.

Okay, this blog is lame so I'll just end it here. Man, I need to get out and do something stupid and dangerous so that I'll have something interesting to write about. I need to be a more creative blog writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment