Sunday, July 10, 2011

DUUHH!!

Seems like I've had very little brain activity going on today, and as a result I'm a bit cranky. Do any of you ever get that fuzzy headed feeling? You know, you're sure that you've gotten enough sleep, but somehow you just can't seem to function? That's the day I've been having. The trouble is that when I feel this way all I want to do is watch cartoons. Now, I've never used weed, never even tried it (I know that, looking at my picture you might not believe me, but trust me, the exterior looks metal, but the interior is all geek,) but from what I've gathered the experience that I'm having right now, (and that I've had frequently through out my life,) is not unlike being high. Ain't that just a kick in the head, I get naturally what many folks spend hundreds of dollars trying to achieve. Subsequently, I drink an inordinately large amount of coffee each day in an attempt to attain a basic level of functionality that most of you take for granted. Function I do however, and I do it damn well, thank you very much.

So, what am I up to lately? Well, I'm looking for video work, but to be honest I'm always looking for more video work. I've also been working on a personal project that is very important to me. I won't go into too much detail right now, but involves combine my two great creative loves, Production (audio and video) and illustration. Nuff said about that for now.

Fun wise, my wife and I are working our way through all of the Jean Rollin films on netflix. Rollin was a french film maker who had a real soft spot for female vampires. He is also known for a film called Zombie Lake that I love to watch simply because the production value is so low that the under water scenes of zombies attacking people where obviously filmed in a swimming pool.

That's about all I have for now, time to drink more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment