Thursday, March 31, 2011

Who the #%$! are you?

So even though I only have one person following me right now, and that's my wife, I figured maybe I should post a little introduction and let anyone who might come along in the future know what it is that I do.

I am a video professional, and most of my business is creating local commercial spots, and I am also an illustrator who, in the past has created art for horror publications.

I have attended a local community college where I studied broadcasting, Illustration and design and finally, multimedia design. in addition to that I have attended one semester at a local university where I studied communications with an emphasis on recording arts. All that said, I don't have a degree (I got a job in my career field, so I didn't finish.) I will be finishing my multimedia design degree soon, and then possibly moving on to complete my communications degree.

I have worked in the local video production community for more than seven years, both at a local production company, and as an independent freelancer. I have shot and edited every thing from local real estate video to television commercials to music videos and more.

Okay, that should do for an introduction for now. Yeah I know, nothing too exciting here, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment